On our Holiday Parks
Splash around all day
We’ve put our swimming pools at the very heart of our North Devon Holiday Parks so you can splash around every single day of your holiday, on any of our Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks. Our indoor swimming pools are open all season long from 8am up to 8pm each day. That’s what holidays in Devon are all about, isn’t it?
Our heated outdoor pools are open from early May to mid-September every year. We have 5 fantastic pools across our 3 Holiday Parks, giving every guest more than enough to choose from. You definitely don’t want to miss out on the indoor waterslides at Twitchen House!
Indoor heated toddler swimming pools are always available at our Holiday Parks every day of the season, outdoor heated toddler pools and water play areas in the Summer from early May to mid-September.
Ever wanted to walk on water? It’s totally possible and it’s totally hilarious, both to do and to watch. Try out WaterWalkerz, you won’t regret it!
Surfing in Woolacombe
Learn to surf with Woolacombe Surf Centre or Hunter Surf School, we have miles of soft sand, rolling waves and salty sea spray here in Woolacombe just a short walk from all our Parks. Surfing, kayaking and coasteering sessions are all available, all with highly qualified instructors and a full range of equipment is also available for hire. Surf boards and wet suits are also included for all guests staying at Woolacombe Bay in our luxury lodges with hot tubs.
The North Devon Golden Coast is the UK's first World Surfing Reserve and Woolacombe Beach was singled out for being perfect for everyone from first timers to advanced surfers... so move over Cornwall, if you want to ride the waves then right here is really where it's at!
On our North Devon Holiday Parks
We have plenty of active and sporty adventures back on dry land. We have plenty of climbing walls too, see if you have a head for heights!
We have more on our Holiday Parks than you could ever imagine. Swimming pools and surfing are joined by a long list of all-weather sports activities, outdoor activities and bush craft, as well as wellness facilities like a spa with jacuzzi, plunge pool, steam rooms and saunas plus a well-equipped fitness centre.
You and your children will always be in the safest of hands with our trained sports coaches and attentive team members.
Then we have a massive programme of daytime and evening entertainment, including comedy and magic; and loads of places to eat and drink. Don’t forget when you stay at one of our Parks you get to use the facilities, activities and entertainment on all three.
Are you not entertained?
If you’re still looking for something to do, then choose from all of this:
- Full-on action at the 9-hole golf course, Segway safaris, Zorbing...
- As well as tennis, bungee trampoline, indoor bowls, short mat bowls, pool tables...
- Including adventure golf, snooker, darts, disc golf, table tennis, foot golf...
- And of course sports fields, table football, mini ten pin bowling...
View all pool and sports activities
- Oh, and bush craft too... our rangers will see you looking through bee habitats, on bug hunts, fire lighting, creating nature collages, nest box making, pond dipping, ranger rambling, geocaching, shelter building...
View all nature outdoor activities
- Don't miss pottery painting, video games, indoor soft play and themed events...
View all things just for kids & teens
- Then there's live music, shows, discos, cash prize bingo...
- Real feature film cinemas with the very latest movie releases...
- Plus the seaside staple of amusement arcades including 2p pushers!
View all family entertainment