We believe all Internet users have the right to access all websites, and we work hard to make sure our website is accessible to all - no matter which operating system, web browser, or if a user has disabilities.
We are committed to making our website as accessible to as many users as possible. Our site meets or exceeds current accessibility legislation and internationally accepted guidelines, and complies with W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, and Section 508. Our site has been verified according to priority 1,2 and 3 of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. The site also complies with the W3C markup validation guide.
We also have a high contrast text only version of our website.
Browsers and Platforms
This site has been designed to be cross-browser compatible and has been tested on Windows PC, Mac and Linux platforms in the following browsers: Internet Explorer 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
As per the manufacturers security recommendations, we advise that you always update to the latest version of your browser.
The BBC's 'My Web My Way' website has a wealth of help and information to help make the web easier to use. It has been developed in partnership with AbilityNet, a leading UK computing and disability charity.
This site explains the many ways you can not only change your browser, but also your computer, keyboard and mouse settings to make the web more accessible for you.
If you do find any accessibility issues on our web site, please let us know and we'll do our best to investigate and remedy the issue as soon as possible.
We strive to ensure that all visitors can enjoy the accommodation, amenities and surroundings within the Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks. Our aim is to assist you in any way possible and if you require assistance whilst planning your stay, or while you are actually visiting us we will be pleased to help you.
- We cater for tents, touring caravans and motor homes, and a variety of holiday homes for hire.
- We have an easily accessible website and our brochure for holiday home hire and touring pitches is clear and concise, we can post a copy of this access statement if required and is contained on our web page.
- We offer fax, telephone, SMS and email contact with our customers.
Arrival and Car Parking Facilities
- The Park Reception area has a tarmac parking area.
- Once registered at reception guests have full access to the park and its facilities.
- There are private driveways to some accommodation and there are plenty of car parking spaces close by all accommodation.
- Please contact us to confirm that your relevant accommodation has an easy access.
- All Touring pitches have their own car parking space.
- Our Main Venue has a tarmac car park with 3 disabled parking bays.
Main Entrance & Reception
- Access to reception is via the main park road approx 500 metres from the gateway entrance to the park.
- There is easy access to the Reception for guests with limited mobility using the side automatic doors.
- The Reception doorway has ample access for a wheelchair.
- There is seating available in our Reception
- Accessible parking bays are outside reception for use whilst in reception.
- Tourist Information available in Reception.
- Reception hours are Monday – Sunday 8.00 am – 10.00 pm
Public Areas – General
- Tarmac roads service all parts of the caravan park and speed ramps are placed around the park – Speed limit on the park is restricted to 10 mph
- There are benches placed around the park for rest.
- Waste disposal points are located throughout the park, recycling facilities available at Cleavewood, Billy’s Bistro and Touring Block to the park with clearly labelled bins. The wheelie bins are 1.25 metre in height.
Touring Area Shower, laundry & toilet block – Lundy Fields
- The park has a toilet block to the rear of the Shop known as the Lundy Fields.
- The path leading to the toilet block is a level concrete path and slope with handrail and tarmac car park.
- There are 2 top loading machines in this area 1 washing and 1 drier. front loading washing machine and one front loading dryer
- The washing up sinks are 90cm in height.
- Tokens for the washer and drier machines are purchased from Park Reception.
- Elsan Point 46cms high.
Tents & Touring Area
- Our Touring pitches have electric hook ups and drainage points.
- Our pitches are All weather and have hard-standings topped with pea gravel and is suitable for awnings.
- There is separate disabled shower and washroom facilities compete with shower, sink, toilet with grab handles.
- A limited number of grass pitches are available.
- Rock Pegs are required and assistance from the Warden is available if required.
- We have plate wash sinks at 90cms height.
- Chemical disposal point is at ground level in height and is adjacent to Pitch 88
Main Venue & Leisure facilities
- The Goodnight Inn is on ground level however the bar is on a raised level along with Billy's Bistro. Waitress service is available when the retails areas are open. Staff are trained to assist.
- Harrys Bar is available at ground level and lounge area up 1 step from ground level.
- Nightly Entertainment is available in the goodnight Inn with a mixture of bands, cabarets, bingo and in House Entertainer shows.
- Pool and Snooker room can be accessed vis Harrys Bar Lounge up 1 step.
- Entrance to the Goodnight Inn is level with no ramps.
Indoor Swimming Pool
- Pool depth is 1.5m (4ft 11") and is 20m in length.
- Pool access is down a short ramp from Harrys Bar and there are pool steps with handrail.
- Disabled toilets are within the main reception area and changing facilities are available on the level within the pool area.
- Pool Showers are up a step from pool side level.
10 Pin Bowling and Soft Play Area
- These facilities can be accessed at ground level to the rear of the main venue and there are disabled toilets available.
- Access to the bowling lanes are up 1 step staff are happy to assist.
- Soft play is area is accessed down 2 steps and is multi level and is not suitable for wheelchair users.
Arcade and Games Room
- Some of the arcade machines are available from ground level others are accessed via the snooker room.
- There are 3 washing machines at 90cms high opening and 3 driers all are front loading with 110 cm along with an adjustable Ironing Board.
- Nearest Public payphone is located outside the main reception and at outside Cleavewood House
- Assistance dogs are welcome.
- Nearest bus stop is opposite Reception and seat is provided 50 metres
- Maps of the park are available at Park Reception
- If Emergency services are required please dial 999 and inform them of your pitch or accommodation number, and inform the park Reception (01271 872000) or Security mobile (07901583117) out of normal hours, to avoid any delay in assisting the patient.
- For further information please contact us on 01271 870343 where our trained staff are happy to help.