Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks Jobs
Join the Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks team!
You're in the right place to find out all about the exciting jobs we have on offer and what's in it for you. Because here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, we don't just do holidays - we do amazing holidays. And we don't just do jobs - we do fantastic opportunities.
Working for Woolacombe Bay
We operate three award-winning family holiday resorts in Woolacombe, North Devon – Woolacombe Bay, Twitchen House and Easewell Farm. Our Holiday Parks provide a variety of self-catering accommodation, plus a vast selection of guest amenities, including swimming pools, sports facilities, lively restaurants, bars and retail outlets. Thanks to recent investments in excess of £15m, together our family-owned Parks make up Devon’s largest accommodation provider and are a true market leader in UK holiday parks.
Why work for Woolacombe Bay?
- Complimentary/discounted use of our Parks’ facilities
- Generous discounts on food when you dine with us
- Discounted holiday rates for friends and family
- Discounted gym membership and cinema tickets at our Parks
- Full uniform and training provided
- Free car parking
- Pension scheme with employer contributions
- Company events
- ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
- Subsidised live-in accommodation (for the right candidates)
So if you're inspired to join our team, check out our job vacancies here. Your holiday memory-making career starts here!
Careers in and around Woolacombe
If you’re looking for work in or near Woolacombe, why not consider a job at one of our Parks? We’re within commuting distance from a number of villages and towns in North Devon, including Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracome, to name just a few.
Commuting to Woolacombe
Wondering if a job in Woolacombe is right for you? Find out how long the average commute takes from surrounding areas:
- Appledore - 46 minute drive to Woolacombe
- Barnstaple - 29 minute drive
- Bideford - 44 minute drive
- Braunton - 16 minute drive
- Combe Martin - 21 minute drive
- Croyde - 15 minute drive
- Ilfracombe - 12 minute drive
- Lymouth - 38 minute drive
To find out more about the jobs currently available on each of our parks, take a look at our Woolacombe Bay Careers Listings page.
It's simple to apply for a job on the vacancies page, but if you need any help or advice then get in touch by calling 01271 445194 or email