Are you the sort of person who likes to be super organised? Or want to make sure you get to do the activities you really want to do? Then you'll need to pre-book.
Most of our activities are free. But we want to make sure you get the best experience on some others and that means we've got specially trained coaches to enhance them. For your maximum enjoyment and safety, spaces are limited so it's best to pre-book popular picks 'cos they fill up fast really early too like at weekends and in school holidays. They're available to book online from 14 days before your holiday starts, simply go to My Account to guarantee the activities you want to do when you want them. Plus, there's a hassle-free 24-hour cancellation policy should you change your mind nearer the time.
You can book activities using our newly upgraded My Account where you can search and filter available activities, view what you've already booked and amend or cancel your booking if you need to. It's really recommended to pre-book activities where spaces are limited like the legendary Wavesurfer, Segway safari, spa treatments and bush craft classes from 14 days before, and you can also book indoor swimming pool session bathing in My Account from 12 hours before you want to swim. Just look out for the 'Pre-bookable Activities' logo next to each activity.
Here's a few handy things you might want to know:
- You'll be sent an email as you get closer to your arrival date letting you know what you can book in My Account.
- Your holiday needs to be fully paid to be able to book activities on Park.
- You can book both free and additional cost activities, you can see everything in one place and filter options.
- You can only book sessions for the number of people listed on your holiday booking.
- You can change or cancel your on Park activities bookings online up to 24 hours before they're due to start.
- You can still book activities on Park if you've not booked them online, and some activities can only be booked on Park.
- Your first activity can start from an hour after your holiday check-in time and right up to the last night of your stay.