Now Spring's here you'll want to head outside, get active and blow away those cobwebs. There's loads happening on our Parks and in the area during the Easter holidays. Plus it's a later Easter again in 2020 and that means a few things... for starters, it's longer days so if you're up with the lark that's more time to full up with family fun every minute on Park. But the later it is the sooner it books up.
Key dates: Good Friday 10th April | Easter Monday 13th April
Why choose to stay at Woolacombe Bay?
Unique activities and experiences you won't find together in any other holiday. And pre-book stuff too so you never miss out!
From innovative pool fun here, fresh activities to do there and brand new accommodation practically everywhere, always lots new for you.
If you love choice you've found the Holiday Home range for you, plus you can now pick your own location on Park when you book.
Book your 2020 Easter holiday now
Pick from a weekend, midweek or longer holiday plus all prices are for your whole family
Key dates: Good Friday 10th April | Easter Monday 3th April
- Four heated pools including one outdoors with thrilling slides
- Surfing simulator and ropes course for adrenaline seekers
- Lots of all-weather activities and entertainment for all ages
- Three kids' clubs for 0 to 15+ years
- Traditional Devon pub with adventure play area
- Closest drive to the beach
- Indoor heated pool has an exciting toddler fun pool
- Outdoor pool with sun terrace and water flume
- Hillside location for the best sea views
- Adventure trail for Segway safaris and zorbing
- Two kids' clubs for 0 to 9 years
- Spa treatments for pure relaxation
- New for 2019 tower flume with two indoor waterslides
- Indoor heated pool with toddler pool and new changing area
- Spacious outdoor heated pool with flume and SplashPad
- Beautiful woodland walk to the beach straight from the Park
- Wildlife and bush craft nature activities
- Surf-theme café bar has a lovely terrace and casual vibe
- Coast meets country for the best of both worlds
- Perflectly placed for spectacular coastal walks
- 9-hole golf course with amazing sea views
- Rural setting just over the road from Twitchen House